orinoco connector

i have a luent orinoco silver card it looks the the connector is mmcx but its not any ideas what it is?

Reply to
gopher
Loading thread data ...

It's called an "MC" connector for: Wavelan/Orinoco/Lucent/Avaya/Agere/Proxim It's commonly available from various sources. You'll probably want a pigtail.

formatting link
formatting link
(Proxim/Orinoco on menu)

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Same here. I don't like them for other reasons from the distant past. However, they had the only decent photograph of the connector that I could find quickly.

formatting link

Groan.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

What would you do if you knew the answer to that question? Would you ask where to buy one? Lots of places sell pigtails and connectors for the card. Some call it MMC, some call it Orinoco Proprietary. A google exposes a lot of them.

formatting link
"Proxim ORiNOCO" on the left panel.

Reply to
dold

I have purchased a few items from Hyperlinktech in the past, but they are currently not on my vendor list: "Note: The minimum sale amount for domestic shipments within the United States is $100"

He could buy a Signal Seeker for the price of a pigtail ;-)

Reply to
dold

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.