My laptop will not connect to my wireless - but will to all others

I have looked around trying to find an answer.. Some background... When I brought the laptop home at first it connected to my wireless fine(actiontec router).. Then I connected the laptop to my home network - WIRED... worked fine . Now when I try to connect to wireless - it never connects - no message

- just doesnt connect... but it connects every where else I try... I I have reinstalled wireless card and SW.. I have reset the router.. I have changed the laptop name and workgroup.. I have changed my home network name and workgroup. I have replaced my home PC I have added my laptop wireless MAC address to be the only one granted access to my wireless... I have searched all the logs I can find for messages related to my SSID and my laptops computer name When any family member comes to visit they can connect fine to my wireless and I can connect everywhere else I try (and that is a lot of places) ... I have checked firewalls on laptop on PC ... and my router firewall is set to basic... HELP :confused:

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
jcscofie
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.