Good luck. After 3 hours of checking and double checking settings, downloading the latest firmware, and etc, I finally gave up getting two
850Gs to work in this configuration. I actually had it working for about 10 minutes but then unplugged one of the 850's to move it to another outlet and it wouldn't work again. That is when I quit and repackaged it for return. Some googling revealed that folks have had mixed results, but that this is a pretty common experience. I emailed Motorola but don't really expect an answer - when a feature so fundamentally flawed I've got to believe they know about the issue but that it's obviously a don't care.