Linksys wag54g

Rather than worry about boosters, just look into SEMI directional antennas.. Rather than putting out the power into a sphere, you will focus it into an area/beam about 1/8 the area, and seem like it's 8 times stronger (but only in that one direction).

Reply to
Peter Pan
Loading thread data ...

I have a linksys wag54g and only have oneadsl line connection. which is working fine but i want to link a pc at the far end of the hous using the linksys wusb54g wireless networking device it picks u asignal but not strong enought to connect what is my best way to boost the signal runnig cable any where is not an option thanks in advance.

Reply to
LAURENCE SCULLION

Reply to
LAURENCE SCULLION

Depends what country you are in. I am in the US and there are a bunch of firms that sell antennas for wireless, however almost all of the will NOT export outside the US.

LAURENCE SCULLI> how do i doo that thanks a i am very new to this it is >>> I have a linksys wag54g and only have oneadsl line connection. which

Reply to
Peter Pan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.