Can not wait to get your hands on iPhone? Before the device is shipped to your house, Let's learn more about the iPhone video format and music format supported by the device.
Tip: Where to purchase my iPhone?
- iPhone is the best iPod for watching movies and enjoying music?
- Is it popular that download and transfer video and songs to iPhone?
- Which file formats supported by iPhone? Is it same as the 5-gen iPod (MP4, H.264, MP3, AAC)?
- How about YouTube videos?
- What can I do if the file can not playback with iTunes and iPhone?
- More details about H.264.
Tips: Where can you buy an iPhone? Just go to 'Apple stores'
- Is it the great experience to watch videos, movies, TV shows and listen to music? Yes. iPhone is the big widescreen iPod whose screen resolution is
- How many people will put video and music to iPhone? A lot of guys are purchasing movies, TV shows, podcasts, audio books and music from iTunes online store, convert DVD and video files on their Windows PC and Mac computer, then sync to their iPod so that they can enjoy the content wherever they are and whenever they like. Let's take several examples to verify this.
- iPhone video MP4, H.264 and audio formats MP3, AAC Many mobile phones supports 3GP, 3G2 formats, but iPhone does NOT. There is no doubt that iPhone will support H.264, MPEG-4 in .mp4, .mov, m4v formats, and MP3, protected AAC, AAC, Audible, Apple lossless in aac, .mp3, .m4a files. Just as the 5gen video iPod, iPhone need to sync the media via iTunes software.
- YouTube live on iPhone YouTube videos are not compatible with iPhone before. But now, Youtube has been re-encoding the videos with advance H.264 codec supported by iPhone. There will be 10,000 videos available for the phone. All YouTube movies, video clips can be played on iPhone by the autumn. What's more, with the bulit-in WiFi wireless, you can sync YouTube video to iPhone from PC.
- Encode your movies, Convert iPhone video format file for personal use If you have lots of family Mini DV videos, DVD collections, VHS tapes, or funny videos downloaded online which can not play on the cell phone, just transfer them to your computer, download 'DVD to iPhone' formatting linkor iPhone Video Movie Converter for free, and convert to the iPhone movie/music formats with ease. To put DVD video on iPhone, you need to install iTunes and sign up an account.
- What is iPhone H.264? 'H.264' formatting linkis a MPEG-4 compression standard for video, which can deliver top video quality at about half the file size of MPEG-2. H.264 technology is also known as MPEG-4 Part 10 or AVC (Advanced Video Coding).
------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: