how to convert DVD/Video to iPod?

I have a huge collection of DVD movies and video files. And I always put a few movies on my iPod to kill time while travelling. DVD movies cannot be transferred to iPod via iTunes, so I had to find a converter to do that. I have used a few converters and the one I am using now is 'Popular softwares online'

formatting link
. It is not free, but not expensive either. I decided to spend the money coz it does a good job on the final quality and conversion speed. And if I don't want to put a whole movie, I can just convert part of a movie onto my iPod with this app. Most of my video files are not MP4 formats that can be directly used on iPod, so I also bought the 'Popular softwares online'
formatting link
from the same company coz I thought it would also be nice app, and it turned out to be so :) Actually, this video converter and the DVD converter are pretty much the same as far as the functions and the operational steps are concerned, and the only difference to me is that one is to convert DVDs and the other is to convert video files. If you also want a video to iPod converter, you can just download a trial version to see if it is what you need.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
astmonkey
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.