Internet Explorer Vs Firefox

I'm new to the forum & I love online debates so I thought I would kick off my first post with this, I only just downloaded firefox and i love it, my vote goes to firefox and i will never go back! I mainly like it because it has tabbed browsing, its fast, includes spell checking, you can add extra plugins & extensions! if you use firefox already, upgrade to firefox 2 now, if you don't have it yet, download it FREE from: 'Firefox'

formatting link
Which do you prefer? please cast your vote & give your views...

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
Mary
Loading thread data ...

IE never needed anything else especially the tabbed V7.

Reply to
Yes Baby

Mary hath wroth:

In case you didn't notice, the wireless forums are for ummm.... wireless discussions. IE7 versus Firefox has nothing to do with wireless. Please try to find a more appropriate forum, newsgroup, blog, mailing list, etc. Also, you might find it useful to actually read some of the previous postings to a forum before posting something new. Many of the more common topics have literally been discussed to death.

Try starting here:

Also, if you're genuinely interested in the "browser wars", you might be interested in reading:

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

thread:

formatting link
Um- you like to stir things up to feed your ego? Rather than address some sort of real or perceived need? Great. Another clueless noob.

J
Reply to
barry

thread:

formatting link

Not so sure, sounds more like a spammer looking for click revenue since there is a proper locatiob to obtain Firefox and it isn't the URL noted by the spammer.

Reply to
George

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.