How They MADE $50,000 in Just Weeks

HOW YOU CAN MAKE THOUSANDS WITH A MEASLY $10 INVESTMENT..

Keep in mind that everything stated below is 100% legal as stated by the U.S. Post Office A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $10.00! : So I thought,' Yeah, right, this must be a scam', but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Wow! Look at the testimonials? and I read more in the newsgroups. It REALLY WORKS! So, I thought for only $10 ? I?d give it a try.

AS SEEN ON OPRAH AND 20/20! MAKE $50,000 IN 2 WEEKS!

OPRAH PROVED IT WORKS! NO JOKING!

Make $50,000 In 2 Weeks! It Works Quickly and Legally Do you Need Extra Income ? WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE THOUSANDS?

For the Price of 2 Happy Meals You can Help Someone and Change Your Life. Basically this is all about People Helping People.

You could make up to $50,000 in one month with more money coming in every month thereafter!

That?s Right! $50,000 Dollars in your PayPal Account. IT WAS PROVEN ON OPRAH and this system is COMPLETELY LEGAL!!! You may have heard of this program on 20/20 or even in the Wall Street Journal.

$10 that is all it takes. I will try to keep this short and sweet....

TESTIMONIALS: Mary Gathers, Columbus, SC: I only have one thing to say to you: OH MY GOD! I sent out 142 copies total before 20 replied, like the instructions said. Then I went on a short vacation. When I got back, my account had over $32,000 dollars in it already and the money was still coming! I m still floating on air (especially with my new car). I thought the Guardian system sounded cheesy, but now I realize it is the formula that makes this letter really work! THANKS!

Richard Barrie, Boulder, CO: I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my PayPal account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $22,449. At first I thought there had been some sort of error with my account!

To get started, just copy this whole page and paste it to your documents to edit it. Simply follow the instructions below and in 2 to 4 weeks, you could have as much as $50,000 in your PayPal Account or even more.. Do you have a PayPal Account? IF not, then set up one right away, it takes less than 5 minutes AND IT IS TOTALLY FREE!

formatting link
People respond to this program because of the low investment ($10 Dollars) and the very high profit potential. There is NO limit to the income you can generate from this (you can do it over and over again). If you follow the instructions, you will reach thousands of people! HONESTY, FAITH and INTEGRITY makes this system work.

*HERE ARE THE STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS*:

Step 1.[/B] Set up your PayPal account, if you do not already have one. First, send $5 to the first person (listed at No. 1) on the list, by using the PayPal Send Money feature Login to PayPal and click the Send Money tab near top of screen In the Recipient Email field type: the email address In the Amount field type: 5.00 In the Category field select: Service In the subject field type: PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING In the message field type: PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING . Finally, click on the Continue button to complete the payment.

DON T FORGET to include PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING in the Paypal email. This is IMPORTANT as it keeps the program legal.

STEP 2.[/B] SEND THE OTHER $5.00 DOLLARS AND A PAYPAL EMAIL MESSAGE PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING 5TH TO THE 5TH NAME ON THE LIST.

*STEP 3*. ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THIS, REMOVE THE 1ST EMAIL ADDRESS LISTED AT THE TOP (POSITION NO. 1) AND PLACE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AT THE BOTTOM (POSITION NO. 5). THIS THEN MOVES THE 2ND EMAIL ADDRESS TO 1ST, 3RD TO 2ND, 4TH TO 3RD AND THE 5TH TO 4TH. YOU NOW BECOME THE 5TH EMAIL ADDRESS.

*STEP 4*. KEEP SENDING AND POSTING THE LETTER UNTIL YOU RECEIVE 20 PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING 5TH REPLIES IN YOUR MAILBOX.

THAT IS IT, IT IS THAT SIMPLE!

DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT WILL ONLY REACH THE PEOPLE YOU SEND IT TO AND THEN YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST!!!

IF YOU DO THIS THE WAY IT HAS BEEN DESIGNED, IT WILL REACH THOUSANDS BY THE TIME YOUR NAME GETS TO THE TOP.

[B]HERE IS THE LIST:

1. snipped-for-privacy@ATT.NET

2. snipped-for-privacy@YAHOO.NET

1. snipped-for-privacy@VERIZON.NET

2. snipped-for-privacy@VERIZON.NET

1. snipped-for-privacy@YAHOO.COM

(Make sure it is the same email address that you used to open your PayPal Account as this is the way you will receive your payment).

Now that you have paid the 1st and 5th person and sent them both an email (via the PayPal Account) and placed your email address in the 5th place, then all you need to do is post your letter. Now, copy and paste your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups, message boards, etc. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list! Keep a copy of this letter so you can send it over and over.

To find 200 newsgroups you search with subject like millionaire message board, money making message board, employment message board, money making discussions, money making forum, business message board, etc. You will find thousands & thousands of message boards.

IT IS YOUR JOB AS THE 5TH PERSON ON THE LIST TO ENSURE THERE ARE AT LEAST 20 PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING replies.

The fifth person is the Guardian of the System - YOU !!

If there are not at least 20 replies then the 5th person will keep sending and posting the letter until there is.

Now the fun happens. We reap what we sow. Other people will see your posting and do the exact same thing. As you wait through the 4th, 3rd, and 2nd slots for your work as guardian to pay off, hundreds even thousands of others will be assuming the role of guardian and keep the program moving.

Once you have arrived at the 1st position it means hundreds and maybe even thousands have been working the program since you started. All of those people will then pay you as the 1st and you won?t believe the kind of money that has been generated.

Seriously, it is common sense - you do it and 25 or more people see and do the exact same thing and everyone wins !!!

You will receive thanks AND THE SAME BLESSING. When your name reaches the 1st slot, 900 to 15,000 people will send you $5 DOLLARS! YOU COULD EASILY MAKE $50,000

Keep in mind that the most you spend is $10 DOLLARS! WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND!

Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will be very glad that you did when it starts to work. Remember, all you are going to be out of pocket is about the cost of a couple of coffees and will have the opportunity of banking thousands of dollars into your PayPal account! Take the smallest risk of your Life!!!

This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the Postal Lottery laws. You can try this or buy another lottery ticket and see which pays first. It is up to you! The Guardian system is based on HONEST people helping each other out.

Wishing you the very best of luck and may you prosper in fortune.

Make BIG money in an HONEST way!

To Success!

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
peachyc5
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.