HELP: Sony ericsson z520a screen went blank

Hi, I need the menu commands to turn on my blue tooth so I can get my contacts onto my computer. Can anyone help me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
phatpax
Loading thread data ...

thread:

formatting link
I am also having the same problem with my Sony Ericsson z520a--my screen is plain blank, but the phone still works. All the buttons work and i can go through menus fine... i just cannot see what i am doing. Anyway, i got a new phone and now i need to transfer all my contacts from my old phone (the z520a) to my new phone via Bluetooth. However, my new phone, as you might think, is not saved as a Bluetooth device on my old phone so i will also need help with searching for the new device and sending all the contacts to it. Can someone give me button- by-button directions on how to go about doing this? I know this will be a hassle, but i would really appreciate it.

Reply to
Tim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.