Can Linksys WAP11 v1.07 (4/16/2003) tell which what devices are currently connected?

I know in Linksys and many other brands of routers can tell you who is connected with the dates, times, MAC addresses, IP addresses, etc. However, on this old Linksys WAP11 v1.07 (4/16/2003) connected to a LAN at 192.168.0.254, I only see dates, times, and MAC addresses from the logs. The WAP is connected to a Netgear RT311 router that handles the DHCP stuff. It does not list connected devices as well. I am more interested in the connections on WAP.

Is there a way to show who is currently connected even if the devices (e.g., notebooks/computers) have their firewalls enabled? I thought about pinging all IP addresses but that doesn't seem to work. I also tried Look@LAN v2.50 b29

formatting link
in Windows XP, but it doesn't see any wireless devices connected to the WAP (detects

192.168.0.254).

Thank you in advance. :)

Reply to
ANTant
Loading thread data ...

connected with the dates,

v1.07 (4/16/2003)

addresses from the logs.

does not list

IP addresses but

formatting link
in

No one knows? :( Not even via software?

Reply to
ANTant

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.