VTA1000 - Pcphoneline shows a green "FW"

Hi,

I bought a VTA1000. I can make it work with my Skype account. I got a SIP account on

formatting link
I entered the settings successfully (I get the green "R"). But when I try to make a call, I get a green "FW" and it fails. I entered the SIP settings in Windows Messenger and it works. I am connected via a Wifi link to a Linksys WRT54G router. I tried to disable the UPnP feature and/or the built-in firewall, but it still fails.

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance, Best Regards,

BB

Reply to
news.free.fr
Loading thread data ...

"news.free.fr" schreef in bericht news:41eff237$0$1012$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...

The green FW is normal and should show during the call. Can you elaborate on 'it fails'? Silence, busy, rings-but-no-anwer....

Did you check your firewall? Maybe disable it temporarily for debugging.

Regards, Erwin.

Reply to
EdR

EdR a écrit :

Well it's a red FW... After 10 seconds the message is :

"The Call Connection has cleared Informational Note : You are behind a NAT/Firewall"

And I get the busy tone. I tried to disable the firewall but it doesn't help (no soft firewall, no SP2)

Reply to
news.free.fr

The answer was "Set your windows audio device to 'PC Souncard' in the Control Panel"

Reply to
news.free.fr

"news.free.fr" schreef in bericht news:41f14123$0$27646$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...

Yup, you have to follow the instructions *really* carefully.

Have fun! Erwin.

Reply to
Erwin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.