USB SIP Phone- Help

I'm looking for a USB phone with SIP, that does NOT need any software for a computer to download, .ie...I can walk up to any broadband computer plug in the phone and get dial tone.

I see that there are Wi-fi phones out that allows you to connect like this today, but they seem to skip over the USB version.

Does anyone know of any phones ?

Reply to
Andeas
Loading thread data ...

vzxcvxz

Reply to
Lukasz

xcvzxcvzxcv cdfgsdaf sdafsadfas sdafasd

Reply to
Lukasz

Reply to
Glitch

Cat walking on the keyboard?

Reply to
J. Clarke

Well they would have to get someone to merge some USB tcp technology into a sip phone... You don't see much usb network innovation. I rember the transfer files from one computer to anouther with the usb cable and this pricy unit .. but it was not worth the monies compared to a craossover cable.

Maybe there are some chip manufactors out there innovating some R&D into this market.. but untell they got something mass produced on the market its not gong to be a cheep usb ip phone.

I got my monies being saved when the Cell phone companies add a few Sip lines with WiFi and that becomes main stream. that my friend is gunna be dam cool. Maybe give the cellphone a etherconnection also.. make it a muilti data communicating device..

The future has so many possibilities..

Andeas wrote:

Reply to
m

m:

You can do that now with a wifi equipped PDA running pocket Windows & software, Skype too. Fine if you already have PDA, too expensive if you just want wifi phone :-( Regards, Martin

Reply to
Martin²

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.