National DID's needed

I need National DID's for a (SIP) VoIP product. Can anyone help?

Reply to
mako
Loading thread data ...

Check out

formatting link
We do:

-VoIP Termination

-Softswitch Leasing

-DID Lines

VoIPTelco.net The Voice Over IP Telco's Telco! snipped-for-privacy@voiptelco.net

Reply to
VoIPTelco.net

I haven't found any organized (by area code) lists of DID providers. I'm surprised no one has started providing this information.

Instead, I just work through this list.

formatting link
some reason it seems like most of the providers hide the lists of areas they service. Sometimes they're only available in the registration forms (usually by way of some ^#$%! JavaScript).

BroadVoice and VoicePulse Connect! both offer basic DID service. I just heard back from BroadVoice that they consider their BYOD-Lite service to be "residential" so it looks like Connect! is better if you are going to be doing commercial things with it. Unfortunately VoicePulse doesn't have as many DID areas.

Good luck.

--kyler

Reply to
Kyler Laird

I did. $15 per DID as a wholesale price? People are retailing for far less than that. Broadvoice for $6 including 100 minutes of outgoing USA, which would cost another $3.13 at your "wholesale" bronze price.

So, the right idea -- but where are these supposed wholesale prices coming from?

DIDs should be in the few-buck range wholesale -- (or perhaps $1.50 with a tiny per-minute charge for incoming) and termination in the USA I've seen for a penny wholesale, you want 2.6 cents if I buy it in $2,000 chunks.

Reply to
Brad Templeton

I finally figured out that followup you saw (and I saw on one of my messages) was from some stupid 'bot that just appends the ad to the bottom of the entire quoted message. Ug.

Be careful. BroadVoice says that their $6 ($5.95 BYOD-Lite) plan is for residential use only. For non-residential they require going all the way to the $29.95 Business Unlimited plan. You can add two numbers to that plan for $1.95/month though, so it works out to be $33.85 for three lines or $11.28/line...but you also get "unlimited" outgoing calls. That's still a lot better than paying $15 for an incoming line from some spammer.

VoicePulse Connect! is $7.99/line with no additional charge for incoming minutes. That's the best I've found. I'd like to hear of any that you find in the "few-buck range".

--kyler

Reply to
Kyler Laird

Point was this site is pretending to be wholesale. Wholesale DIDs are much cheaper, can be below a buck, but you need to be buying lots and lots of them. Ditto termination which in major cities wholesales for about 0.6 cents/minute, again if you buy a lot.

Call Level 3 for example.

If you are buying retail, then plans like Broadvoice make sense.

Reply to
Brad Templeton

I,m using Nufone today. It works OK, but the monthly is about $7.99. I agree that wholesale should be about .5 or in the few buck range. The only thing that I've found as a provider, is to put a PRI in every city. I pay $4.00 for a block of 20 DID's on a PRI that I have in South FLA., not including my local loop charge and tax. (Not real cost effective.) I'll let you know what I find.

Reply to
mako

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.