Video Teleconferencing

I'm looking to go more information on an updated video teleconferencing system for my company. I'm still in the early stages. Any recomendations? I'm looking to hook up 2 groups of people each about a dozen or so people for meetings. Thanks.

Reply to
SpongyBob
Loading thread data ...

hi spongy, Really nice to c people thinkin bout video conferencing in comparison to that of actual travelling...Video == Green [no co2 emmision] and a heck of money savings...w.r.t your query there is a solution to go with a point to point option in VC. where in, at both the end you'll have point-to-point device like [Aethra Vega-X3 or Tandberg MXP-550] but mind never hook onto Polycom as it results in performance crisis and mental harrasment after a while of its deployment. Also the bandwidth for executing the meet would be comparitively low w.r.t that of multi-point conferencing [3-8 location simultaneosly interacting among themeselves without any intruption or flaws]...Overall i would suggest you the branded new series of Aethra where you'l expirience a wide range of options which are probably on its way to be rolled out in market from any of its counterparts....still i would suggest you to work on your specification and comparison sheets before finalizing any specific [but strictly no to polycom though its client base is huge its a major failure all and all]...but i myself would suggest to go in for Aethra as the brand is from Italy and is consistently strong [value for money]...all the best

Desi_VC

Reply to
desi_VC

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.