TIE Info Manager Password

Does anyone know the default password(s) for configuring a TIE Info Manager v6.31 voicemail system. our preschool has one and the system had to be reinstalled. It is working with default settings, but we need to tweak it a bit... like adding 300 to the extention number range.

I don't know that it would matter, but it's running on a Nitsuko 124i KSU.

Reply to
Curtis CCR
Loading thread data ...

Sorry for any typos.. I am posting from a cell phone. :)

Should anyone able to help me to respond by email, please use snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.

THANKS

Reply to
Curtis CCR

I thought TIE died before Nitsuko was born. Look here and see if there is anything.

formatting link
TerryS

Reply to
Terry

Does anyone know the default password(s) for configuring a TIE Info

No luck. But I am not sure what I am looking for regarding the voice mail box. This thing looks like it was updated... in the last 5 or 6 years... The banner across the top of the console screen says TIE Info Manager 2002. I have seen a lot of references to Nitsuko-Tie so I guess they were regularly package together or are otherwise related. Thanks for trying.

Reply to
Curtis CCR

Does anyone know the default password(s) for configuring a TIE Info

OK Folks, never mind... got the passwords and discovered a hardware problem with the old hunkojunk PC the thing was running on. We replaced it with a solid state box.... an NVS or NVM something... I don't remember, it was a couple of days ago. Working fine. Thanks anyway.

Reply to
Curtis CCR

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.