mitel imat software

cant find the disc and the last time I asked our vendor for a piece of mitel software they charged us over $600 for their guy to download it at home on his dial up...

if any one has a copy or knows where I might d/l it from, much appreciated!

(for the 200 and 2000)

Reply to
henry cabot henhouse III
Loading thread data ...

Hello Mr. Henhouse. You certainly have had a number of issues with Mitel charging you for their intellectual property over the years, huh? ;-)

Anyway IMAT software is somewhat load specific. What vers of software are you runn>cant find the disc and the last time I asked our vendor for a piece of mitel

----== Posted via Pronews.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----

formatting link
The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Reply to
wdg

yeah, still the same old same old.

I have the old 2000 as you suspect. And the 3 sx200's are at lw19r3 (different feature levels tho).

I have imat 7.3.0.10 installed at one 200 site, the pri card there connects ethernet.

7.1.0.3 at 2 others, their 200 pri cards only have the 10 cpn subs and connect serially, IMAT doesnt even show the ethernet connect option.

As the local computer with imat for the main site blew up, now, for the

2000, I load IMAT at the first 200 site, and connect over the vpn to the switch. Apparently this seems to be the correct imat version, as it doesnt complain about different database versions. (The version I was using on the old box always asked me to convert, ime, not a smart thing to do!).

I was just recently sent v 7.5.1.2 . Argh!!!!! I am just way to timid to try it on my 2000 as when I load the database, I get a message "The remote sites database is of an older revision. Some fields may not be applicable to this version. Select OK to continue loading or cancel to discontinue". Oh yay!

Am I right in assuming that I will probably want to use 7.3.0.10? Unfortunately, I have no original install discs and I'm not enough of a Windows geek to transfer installed software from one machine to another and make it work.

Perhaps theres an archive of wonderful Mitel stuff sitting on an old qnx box somewhere...

Hope all is well with you! Best regards, Dave

Reply to
henry cabot henhouse III

----== Posted via Pronews.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----

formatting link
The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Reply to
wdg

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.