Re: How to Change the Time on a Mitel SX-2000 Phone Switch

Hey, with this daylight savings time coming up early, I'm left to

> change the time myself. I can't figure how to do this, does anyone > know?

Please note that it is daylight *saving* time and not daylight savings time.

formatting link
[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: In any event, please do not forget that Saturday night/Sunday morning is the start of Daylight Saving Time and you need to set your clocks forward one hour if you live in the United States. Since the USA chose arbitrarily to set clocks up early this year (instead of waiting until April as in the past) I am not certain if other countries are going to follow the same schedule or not, nor for that matter, if all computers will 'know' to move their time up or not. For those of us with direct internet connections, i.e. DSL or cable, and particularly with a connection and software via internet to the master clock, I suppose our computers will do okay. In the past, every year in April I woke up on Sunday morning to see the computer set to the correct 'new' time automatically. Those of you who rely on setting the computer clock manually (lacking Windows or Unix or whoever to do it) I cannot tell you what to expect. Maybe someone can tell Billy Eichler what to do, assuming his Mitel SX-2000 does not automatically handle it for him. Anyway, let's all do it now, before we go to slep for the night. PAT]

Reply to
Mr Joseph Singer
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.