kx-ta824 panasonic

Looking for a small business phone system and considering this model. any input?

What I'd like:

- Want 3 places where a phone an be answered.

- Greeting with prompt for sales, customer service, accounts payable or direct to extensions options

- On hold music ability. I have music I'd want on there

- Voice mail I could call in and retrieve

- Away option where if the store is closed it will tell them and let them leave a message, or if we're all busy it will force them to leave a message after a certain time so they're not on hold forever.

- possible option to page someone 0- backroom phone

- possible fax detection

- Way to transfer or page another station

- Expandable

- Currently have 2 lines and a fax line

- Time of day thing so if I'm closed it goes right to a message after informing customer of so.

Thanks for your time, Dave

Reply to
sales
Loading thread data ...
[Default] snipped-for-privacy@proaudiomusic.com said on that big USENET thingie:

You might want to have a look at the TMC EV4500. We even have the manual you can download free to see if it would fit.

formatting link
Steve

Reply to
support

Alcatel Omini PCX Office!

Reply to
Jan Bratli

No matter what anybody says, don't even think of getting the BVI in this application. Get a TVA-50 voice mail system with the Panasonic.

An 824 with the 3 display phones will cost a little bit more than the TVA-50, so you might expect some sticker shock. You set the VM up with custom greetings, put your Day/Night timings in the phone system and D/N greetings in the VM and develop your routing table (ie 2=101,

3=102 etc.)

Music-on-Hold is a basic feature of any system.

Carl Navarro

Reply to
Carl Navarro

What is BVI?

Dave

Carl Navarro wrote:

Reply to
sales

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.