[Fwd: [yate] we hire!!!]

So you are _admitting_ to 1) being irresponsible and/or technically clueless, 2) trying to give the impression that *they* are irresponsible and/or clueless

CONGRATULATIONS!! you've succeeded beyond all expectations on the first count. And, having done it in several world-wide forums, you can rest assured that your reputation _will _follow you.

Smart move for a 'chief technology officer'.

It really is a shame you don't know how to use the technology known as USENET. And couldn't be bothered to find out about 'appropriate use' *before* abusing it. Hint: look up 'netiquette', Hint: look up 'read be fore you post' to a nenwsgroup Hint: look up 'newsgroup charter'

Reply to
Robert Bonomi
Loading thread data ...

Every person wants to rise, loves good work and there also not any guarantee that every body in this group is employed or at good post. I think Dr has done this taking these points in his mind and showing his helping nature.

I think we should not respond him so badly like shown. he is a 'chief technology officer' might be having very good technical knowledge.

If anybody doesnt like his mail , simply ignore or request him not to put it again. But responding like is really bad.

Reply to
James

Every person wants to rise, loves good work and there also not any guarantee that every body in this group is employed or at good post. I think Dr has done this taking these points in his mind and showing his helping nature.

I think we should not respond him so badly like shown. he is a 'chief technology officer' might be having very good technical knowledge. A very good Technocrates are never gud communicators.

If anybody doesnt like his mail , simply ignore or request him not to put it again. But responding like is really shame for all of us.

James

Reply to
James

If he's a "Chief Technical Officer", he should know to read the FAQ for the groups that he's posting to. The FAQ for comp.lang.c++ specifically says that job postings are OT. Hence, he's a spammer.

Reply to
red floyd

I already apologized (which to the best of my knowledge, spammers never do), the way I posted that in a harried manner as soon as the news came to me that Yate people are expanding their development team.

Reply to
Dr Balwinder S Dheeman

On 6 May 2006 00:42:31 +0200 Dr Balwinder S Dheeman waved a wand and this message magically appeared:

Just in case, you ought to know I'm looking for a job.

Reply to
Alex Buell

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.