Coral Sl handset

Hi

just wondered if someone could tell me what handsets i can use with the Coral Sl phone system. We are using Coral Flexicom 120D handsets. My manager has asked to see if we can use other ones as they are expensive. if anyone knows that would be great. I hope i have the right group and given enough information.

Regards Niall

Reply to
maguire.niall
Loading thread data ...

The Coral digital handsets are proprietary technology. You can use any, to use their term, IST for an analog line. (IST - Industry Standard Telephone)

Oh, and welcome to the true cost of ownership club.

Reply to
Justin Time

Justin

thanks for comming back to me on that and damm as well. Do you know where the best place for handsets is, as our supplier in dublin is charging us ? 230 for each one. Is there a better price somewhere else? thanks in advance.

Regards Niall

Reply to
niall.maguire

I have no idea about import/export or if the sets in other countries are the same as those being sold in Erie. Try doing a search on the Internet for the specific telephone or for Coral CL or Tadiran. The headquarters of the company that manufactures the entire line is in Israel. You may even find someone that will have a refurbished unit.

Reply to
Justin Time

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.