ANI for Denver CO area

Was wondering if anyone has the ANI for Denver, CO?

Thanks antikarma

Reply to
duracles
Loading thread data ...

More specifically the # you call from the phone in question. I am constantly having to call from my buttset to my cell to get ph #'s and sometimes they have caller ID blocked.

Reply to
duracles

Do you mean local ANAC? That's constantly changing. ANAC can be had from 1010732-1-770-988-9664. You can also try 1-800-848-1336. It gives true ANI.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Reply to
Joseph

Also 1-888-902-9998

Take care, Rich

God bless the USA

Reply to
Rich Piehl

Or just continue using the cell phone method, even with 'private number' blocking, by dialing *82 before the cell phone number to turn off blocking for that call.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

I remember some bastard spam from hell had a toll-free number, and just to intimidate antispammers into not tying up the number constantly, they put ANI on is so that the first thing you heard before the spiel was your own phone number. So people started posting this spammer's number on usenet as a free ANI number. Hah-HAH! The bastard spammers had to give up, finally!

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

Thanks! awesome

Reply to
duracles

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.