Thinking the Unthinkable; was Re: TELECOM Digest: Pat _was_ in the

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note:

[...]

On the other hand, I would like to find someone who is willing and

> will commit to maintaining the Digest and newsgroup in the style I > have established, take care of the archives, or improve on their > filing, and in geneal work with the same zeal I have shown here.

This is not a pleasant topic, but it's better to talk about it now rather than later. Pat, you have set the bar very high during your years as moderator, and there aren't many people at all whom I would trust to take over. At the top of the list is John Levine. Lisa Hancock seems like a good possibility. What about Monty Solomon? Is this a good topic for discussion now?

-- George Mitchell

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Monty Solomon is just a writer; a person who collects and puts together news reports from various sources, I doubt he would be interested. Sure, talk about it whenever you wish. My dilemma is similar to yours: anyone who has nothing better to do but sit and read this ouvre all day long is not someone _I_ would want as Editor, either. PAT]
Reply to
George Mitchell
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.