Re: TELECOM Digest: Pat _was_ in the Hospital

Dear Pat,

Sorry to hear about your illness, but glad that you're out of the hospital. I wish you a full recovery, and hope that you continue to publish this wonderful Digest for many years to come.

Best,

Joseph Pine

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Thanks for your kind words, but I do not think I will be doing it much longer. A few months, perhaps, and maybe someone _responsible and trustworthy_ will take it over. I know I have to find some permanent person for it soon; it worries me a lot to think of incidents like last week and it just vanishes with no warning. I am reminded of Sonia and Bill Florian, former owners of WNIB Radio Station in Chicago. Sonia ran the station for 45 years, started it from almost nothing in the late 1950's. But, she pointed out in her last year as owner, "I am now 70 years old. I will not be around forever. What will happen to my 'baby' (the station) when I am gone? Better there should be an orderly transition now, and she sold it for _considerably_ more than had been invested in it over the Florian family's nearly half-century of ownership." That would really be amazing if someone offered to buy the Digest/web URL from me. PAT]
Reply to
Joseph Adajian
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.