Robo-call [telecom]

Several times a week I receive a robo-call from a Verizon number (406)

852-8255 about which google knows very little save for other people with the same complaint. The call comes in to my mobile phone, but the robot never leaves a message and when I do answer, it hangs up on me.

Last night at 10:42 I got one of these things.

What's going on? They're not trying to sell me anything (or if they are, their robot is malfunctioning).

Reply to
Randall
Loading thread data ...

Google bring up list of complaints, but here is what a couple say.

Tammy - Wed, Aug 25th 2010 Rating: 0 I have been harassed by 406-852-8255 for months!! Finally, tonight I got a live person. The company is Global Travel Network. I will be filling a complaint with Montana Attorney General immediately. This kind of harassment needs to stop. I encourage everyone to follow and file a complaint now that the name of the company is known.

Reply to
Steven

Found this on one forum about abusive calling for what it's worth...

"I have been harassed by 406-852-8255 for months!! Finally, tonight I got a live person. The company is Global Travel Network. I will be filling a complaint with Montana Attorney General immediately. This kind of harrassment needs to stop. I encourage everyone to follow and file a complaint now that the name of the company is known."

No proof that the CID being sent actually belongs to the above company or if it too is being scammed.

Reply to
GlowingBlueMist

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.