Re: Vonage and the 500 Minute Plan

I couldn't find reference to the "unlimited local w/500 national"

> minutes on the archived website that Daniel pointed me to, but the > info from DevilsPGD confirms what I thought I signed up for... and the > reason I changed my pcs to a 323 number so forwarded minutes would not > count towards the 500 minutes. > I don't recall ever receiving notification from Vonage that the plan > changed. > Vonage has been ok, I've only suffered through a few outages -- which > affected everyone -- and fortunately I've never had the pain of trying > to get through to them on the phone. > I've recently considered switching to Sunrocket ... the website says > they can port one of my Verizon Wireless numbers (310-995 Gardena) > which Vonage can not do. I guess that, along with them being five > bucks a month less than Vonage for unlimited, makes SR attractive to > me. > Anyone have any opinions on SR? > Thanks, > Dave

I've had SR for nearly a year at this point, and have been pretty happy with them. It's very cheap, and there are a lot of good features. They have had some recent issues, but I chalk those up to growing pains. They're definitely worth looking into.

Reply to
Antwain Barbour
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.