Re: Spam Mentioning "242 W. 36th St"

> The only messages I left was telling them which payphone I was at and

>> for them to change their OGM to give correct address. >> Tomorrow I will be in midtown Manhattan again, so I will call to let >> them know that I am within walking distance of their office. As I get >> closer to address they gave I may keep calling until I get correct >> address. > Why would you ever get a correct address? > They are spammers. It is their _business plan_ to keep their address > secret.

You've lost the plot haven't you Scott? It cost THEM (meaning the spammers) money when he calls their toll free number from a payphone to "notify" them of this. Get it now?

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I thought everyone knew this routine by now; apparently some people still have not caught on. For how long did I run a 'business directory' here of spammers -- err, legitimate business people with their 800 numbers. Maybe we need an update on the directory. PAT]
Reply to
B.M. Wright
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.