Re: Obituary: Schiavo Dies After Feeding Tube Removed

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Do we have Ms. Shiavo buried yet, at

> least for the purposes of this Digest? PAT]

Since Mr. Townsend is the editor of TD/CDT he of course could return submissions to those who submit them and let them know that it is not of relevance to TD/CDT. But then again it would require a bit of editorial control.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Mr. Townsend returns _several hundred_ submissions each day, largely spam in nature to the senders. Maybe to show you what I am talking about, tomorrow or the next day I should just open the gate and let _everything_ go out, at least to the Usenet audience. I mean, do you think it is just some sort of accident that you get 15-20 messages in most issues, as though that is all that comes in? And by the by, to quote Mr. Oscar Wilde, I could care less what the newspapers say about me as long as they spell my name correctly. It is TOWNSON, not 'Townsend'. PAT]
Reply to
Joseph
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.