Re: Last Laugh! Scam IRS Says You Have Refund of $63.80 Coming

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have

> determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of > $63.80. Please submit the tax refund request and allow us 6-9 days in > order to process it. > A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons. For example > submitting invalid records or applying after the deadline. > To access the form for your tax refund, > please < a href="
formatting link
">click here > Internal Revenue Service > Copyright 2006, > Internal Revenue Service U.S.A. All rights reserved. > [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: My Dear God! Don't those fools _ever_ > grow weary of sending out this crap day after day? Of all the > banks and other financial institutions I have seen fall victim to > these scams, this is the first time I have ever seen it tried on the > good old IRS. PAT]

This one has been going on for a couple of years, the IRS issued a warning a few weeks ago about this again. Plus the IRS refunds are in even amount no cents, these guys are really fools, but they do get hooks in some new users. I got one the other day from the Credit Union League, which is an association owned by credit unions and they don't e-mail customers of the credit unions unless you happen to file a complaint with them and they sure don't use a Hotmail e-mail address and what got my attention besides all the other crap was at the bottom of the message it said Insured by the FDIC, of which credit unions are not. The only way to stop this is to make sure that everyone knows about these scams and when a scammer is caught to try him fast and put him away for very long time, take anything he owns or better just take him out back of the court and SHOOT HIM.

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today? (c) 2006 I Kill Spammers, inc, A Rot in Hell. Co.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Now, now, although I would agree with you a hundred percent, most of the Enablers would say you have no right to cause the essence of a DDoS on a spammer. They've got their rights, by God ... and don't you forget it! PAT]
Reply to
Steven Lichter
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.