Re: Classic Telephone Call on PC

Yes, I think you are right! Again after failed welding activities I will have to finally install the asterisk in my Redhat 9.0, but I don`t know, if the X-pro also will work there.

Only I am not so convinced about Linux yet: Just two days ago I installed Amule on it and it was running fine, but soon it crashed and couldn`t be uninstalled anymore (bcause it says "no such file installed") and when I try to reinstall the .rpm it says "is already installed"!

Such thing will never happen in Windows, btw., Linux also didn`t recognize the soundcard yet and there is no special Linux-driver out there for this. (Redhat 9.0 on an IBM TP600E Laptop)

Thanks to everybody.

Gerry Mauritius

Robert Bonomi schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@telecom-digest.org:

> Heck, why didn't you _say_ that's what you wanted to do? Doing -that- > is an entirely different matter than what you first asked about. > See > The price is right -- the software is free, Although it won't run > under MS Windows, the Windows "replacement" that is required is also > free. > Ding, ding, ding! we have a winner! Asterisk requires Linux, or > similar.
Reply to
Gerhard Nowak
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.