Please take a look at today's online version of the Digest [nfp]

Dear readers,

In the next few weeks, I'll be updating the look and feel of The Telecom Digest *online* edition, which is available for readers who prefer to use a web browser. The changes will *NOT* affect the email or Usenet versions - this is just a makeover of the web edition.

I've read all the comments that readers sent in about the various color schemes, and black text on a white background has a narrow margin over the other choices. I was surprised at how many liked the version with black text on a light grey background, but more respondents wrote in favor of white backgrounds, so we'll try those.

Please take a look at today's edition, and let me know if the overall layout appeals to you. I'd like to know if you prefer a page with less boilerplate and fewer bold fonts: I've tried for a lighter and more easily readable effect.

I'll be making changes for a while, so please take a look every few days and let me know if I'm going in the direciton you like. I value your opinions, and I appreciate your time.

Thanks for your help!

Bill

The daily Digest edition is at

formatting link

Reply to
Telecom Digest Moderator
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.