Looking for AT&T CoinSoft Software [telecom]

> I know this is years past but I may be able to help you out..... > > > ***** Moderator's Note ***** > > This is a reply to a post by Karl Timmermann, dated 9/15/11. > > Bill Horne > Moderator >

I'd be interested in any information you may have as well. Is there a link to a dropbox or download anywhere? I know someone that has the disk set but finding a 5.25" drive is another story entirely. \ Thanks!

Reply to
Sigmaz
Loading thread data ...

I'd be interested in any information you may have as well. Is there a link to a dropbox or download anywhere? I know someone that has the disk set but finding a 5.25" drive is another story entirely.

Thanks!

Reply to
Sigmaz

formatting link

Just hoping for an update has anyone found a source for either this software or someone that can provide the programming g ( even for a charge?)

another OldBellHead

Merry Christmas !!!!!!

Reply to
OldBellHead

Just hoping for an update has anyone found a source for either this software or someone that can provide the programming (even for a fee?)

another OldBellHead

Merry Christmas !!!!!!

Reply to
OldBellHead

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.