Internet Connectivity Assistance for Italy

Hello All,

I am trying to assist my local Junior College's Semester Abroad program. They will be staying in a hotel in Orvieto, Italy. The proprietor is a 70+ year old man who knows very little about computers, but I am told a "broadband" line was installed in the hotel this year.

I also know that any technology installed came from Perugia, the nearest large city. Since the hotel is VERY old, running cables is out of the question, so I plan on creating a wireless setup.

Any insight anyone can give me on Italian ISP's, protocols (PPP, PPPoE,etc) network configutation, or anything else would be greatly appreciated.

============================================= Mona Goldstein, A+, MCSE NT4, MCSE W2K Systems Design Engineer Services Infrastructure & Deployment Verizon Architecture and eServices =============================================

Reply to
MoGold
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.