Go on, Read the Rest of the Article; Tell Me What You Think

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

I mean, why else would you? Remove the sanding dust with a tack cloth.

And I know this because I checked, like, a zillion different times in a zillion different ways. Now I can access my Google Reader and play with Google's other account-access toys without having to run extra browsers and get IE slime all over the place. Steps: Carefully study the hole. All is not perfect with this unusual shrub though.

Make sure the frame is clean, dry, and well sanded. A taggable desktop is my pony. Confronting new ideas without sufficient preparation can be dangerous! Hey Google -- why can't you fix this? On every block there is a different bar with a different band, packed with kids dancing and generally getting smashed. It's a license to be a busybody. Thankfully mirrors open up a world of unrealized space, that's something to reflect on when you're decorating. Not only will you get a more realistic road crew experience, but you'll also find the asphalt easier to work with when it's warm and soft.

I learned about the joys of asphalt repair when I was growing up in small-town Ontario.

Step Two -- Fill That Baby Dump enough bitumen into the hole to reach half an inch higher than the surrounding driveway surface. And since there is no actual way to get past the Google Help house o'mirrors to talk to a real person, I've basically been pulling my hair out over this.

These holes give homes a messy feeling, especially if they're at eye level. My Dad would call the town to report a pothole in front of our place. I have that dream too. Two that are burned in my memory are 'Country Dancer' and 'Carefree Beauty'.

So my question is, would we die anyway, or is the process of reviewing ghastly repairs the actual cause of death? Hang the mirror as required then add a wood block behind the frame at the top of the mirror -- forcing it to angle downwards. In July it puffs out with the most amazing pink flowers, like a confection from the CNE midway.

But while you're driving over it, at least make the sound of a steamroller.

The real mission of this trip was to attend a jazz festival and hear the incomparable Herbie Hancock.

I learned about the joys of asphalt repair when I was growing up in small-town Ontario. The wheel never lies.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: So you have learned, as have many of us that there is no such thing as a 'customer service' phone number at Google. Look all through their pages, and check out the limited number of 'contact us' entries shown; _very few_ of them have any phone number shown. And if you try boldly just calling directory assistance for that area in California you _can_ get a switchboard or general number for Google, but the people who man that line screen _all callers_ very closely, and keep insisting that you check out the online help pages, many of which are almost meaningless. Meaningless, that is, unless you wish to read about how you can be a Google 'partner' and the best way to organize your files to optimize your profits. Basically, all you can do is just keep reading and reviewing their 'help' files. I wish someone would provide me with a phone number (I should be so lucky if it was an 800 number) where a real, live, experienced person could look up your files and make simple changes. PAT]
Reply to
courtyard
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.