ambulance fees, was: Verizon Wireless Collection Calls for Someone Else [Telecom]

(not for list)

Needless to say, I dislike this particular debt collector. Apologies >to those who make a living at it, and I'm sure there are deadbeats out >there, but deadbeats, by definition, haven't got money, and >middle-class suburbanites do, so I think this "debt" collection agency >has a very easy time arrogating money from confused parents that don't >know what a balance bill is and don't know that they're illegal in >this state. My son took an ambulance ride, and the ambulance company >didn't like what my health insurance company thinks is "reasonable and >customary", but they have a contract with my insurer, and so they're >obligated to accept what was offered. They think that I can be conned >into forking over hundreds of dollars that I don't owe.

In most states ambulance companies are regulated by the Department of Health. A note to them would most assuredly get the attention of the ambulance co.

Reply to
danny burstein
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.