Which Forum is best for professionals in the alarm business

This newsgroup does not seem very lively so, is there any good on-line forums for professionals in the alarm business?

Reply to
Anti-Spam
Loading thread data ...

There's alt.security.alarms, but that's very US-centric.

In the UK, there's always been much more on alarms in uk.d-i-y, including some alarm professionals, than there ever was in the uk.tech.electronic-security newsgroup. uk.d-i-y is a very high volume newsgroup though. uk.tech.electronic-security never hit critical mass.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

No, it has died since it was first created, but most of us still monitor the group in case we can be of help.

Reply to
Paul Ekins

Hi Paul, Long time no Hear. How is sunny Lincolnshire nowadays. Im not in the industry myself any longer(5 years plus), but still look occasionally at the group. It certainly is not what it was.

Just goes to show how much Belgian Wireless interference can affect things. :-). (Did I dare to say that out loud)

Regards BIG NIGE

Reply to
BIG NIGE

Hey you, yes it has been a while. Lincs is still very flat, No sign of any upward land movement yet :-) I have taken up a new hobby, Geocaching, which is just a bit of fun when I am out on the road. Great for meeting people too.

How's things with you? what you doing now if not security? Still have your direct email if it hasn't changed so will copy this reply in case you have lost mine.

Hope to speak to you again soon.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Ekins

OMG... Not *that* guy again! I guess the RFI finally killed Paul.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Hi GM

Or maybe sealteam6 has been undercover in Europe working to reduce RFI. ????????

Regards BIG NIGE

Reply to
BIG NIGE

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.