Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

question,i have disconnected all the wires from my home alarm and
the dam thing still bees at nite:::: how stop it

Brinks Security System Monitoring For Less
In response to many consumer complaints against Brinks Home Security, we at Alarm Relay are responding to this disturbing trend. Anyone out there with a Brinks Home Security system can now have it...

Bone Pile
I pulled some old programmers out of a pile before they went to the dumpster. 1) Radionics 5000 2) DTI Programmer 3) Scantronics 4000 4) Stellar Fence Programmer Is anyone feeling nostalgic?

Technician Wages
Hello everyone. I am an installation supervisor for a large midwest security company and I have some question.s First, are there any other managers or supervisors here that are having problems hiring...

Call us ADT now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Intercon Security Limited and FirstService Security. This announcement is designed to inform you of a recent decision...

bathroom vandalism what can I do
I work in a factory and someone is inteionally plugging toilets and allowing the water to overflow. They are shoving safety glasses, rolls of toielt paper etc in there. I want to catch this person. I...

Windows security software issue
Hi friends, Windows security has never been more difficult as it is today. This difficult task could become simpler with the help of a new security software Secure Auditor. It's the most cost...

Scrap value of old panels?
Anybody bothering to sell old control panel cabinets for scrap? I see even steel is getting more expensive lately.

NX8- V2 not uploading
Anyone else having problems with the new GE Security NX8-v2 not uploading. using the DL-900 software, panel answers and tones for several seconds then popup screen says that the panel is not supported...

A little Concord 4 advice please?
I would appreciate a little advice please? I'm installing a Concord 4 (built in wireless) to replace an old Concord where I had a Concord SuperBus RF Receiver Module - 60-764-95R-01-32z installed on...

6 Step Underground System Generate Obnoxious Income
Ripoff Report on: OnlineJobCorps.com - Onlinejobcorpscom clickbank another scam survey website that charges for free services internet

Off contract soon with Apex, I'm looking for cheaper monitoring
messagenews: messagenews: > Hogwash, the commercial was edited to fit into a particular time period

powermax+ squawk
I have never had or used an alarm system before, and I just got a cheap powermax+ unit for my apartment. Everything is pretty much setup and working but I cannot seem to get the squawk option to work....

Chime for Eagle 4700DL?
I defaulted an Alarm Lock Eagle 4700 DL and can't figure out how to get the zones to chime again. I am use zone option 24 for my e/e door, 14 for the perimeter and 40 for the motion (I don't want it...

Really Dumb Burglars
A client of mine called me about an hour ago, he didn't get broken into but 4 other office/warehouse spaces in his complex did...the burgs stopped 2 doors down from him. When the cops came this...