WTB: Honeywell Manuals

I am looking for any and all Honeywell manuals.

Bosch series 5501, 5503, 5505, 5800, 5900, etc.

Honeywell 7000, 8000...etc.

Let me know what you have.

Thank you

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas
Loading thread data ...

I am not familiar with those (Bosch) product numbers. I guess I could go to the off site warehouses to see if any of those items are there, if only I had an idea of what the actual part number represents. Are any of those Bosch part numbers prefixed with a 'D' or 'DS'?

Reply to
Just Looking

They were a line specially made for Honeywell. Yes, they may be listed as D5501, D5503, etc.

Special firmware and a custom made keypad.

Jim Rojas

Just Look> I am not familiar with those (Bosch) product numbers. I guess I could go to

Reply to
Jim Rojas

ugly keypad

Reply to
Crash Gordon

It was ok in its time.

Jim Rojas

Crash Gord> ugly keypad

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Think and old Bosch (Radionics) rep would know about it?

Reply to
Just Looking

I took over a few of those way back when, all you needed was the handlers, IIRC the ones we took were basically 6112s with the weird keypads and different handlers - in all other respects is was a 6112.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

He might.

Jim Rojas

Just Look> Think and old Bosch (Radionics) rep would know about it?

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I just wanted to archive the manuals. I have most of the product handlers on one of my B cards.

Jim Rojas

Crash Gord> I took over a few of those way back when, all you needed was the handlers,

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Which rep?

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I have no idea. I use to deal with the Salinas office back in the day. They are all long gone by now I believe.

Jim Rojas

Crash Gord> Which rep?

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Ms. McFarlin She was the old DS rep for many moons.

Reply to
Just Looking

Back in the day the Salinas office was the whole thing. I still remember the smell of chocolate left from the old Peter Paul Mounds factory before Radionics bought it. There are still a few left around from the good old days.

Reply to
Just Looking

I saw Mike Linebarger a year or two ago, also Tom...damn what was his name...skinny cowboy...ran into Tom at a bid meeting 2 years ago, he's working with big access control outfit.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.