Wilma

200?....that would be like a Cat 6...dont think that even exists.

formatting link

"Frank Olson" wrote in message news:BfS6f.282569$tl2.233964@pd7tw3no... | Hurricane Wilma's going to nail Sarasota with sustained winds of up to 200 | mph. And guess where the highest wind velocities are to be expected?? | |

formatting link
| | | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

or at the very least a Cat 5e

200 || mph. And guess where the highest wind velocities are to be expected?? || ||
formatting link
|| || || || | | |
Reply to
Crash Gordon

Quit hoping Frank, it's one thing to slam him here but another to hope something bad happens to him in real life

Reply to
Mark Leuck

:-) js

Reply to
alarman

You know exactly what I'm talking about

Reply to
Mark Leuck

now you guys are gonna argue about him NOT being here? gawd.

| > "Frank Olson" wrote in | > message news:1BS6f.271848$oW2.249507@pd7tw1no... | >>

| >> Now where did I say that?? Sheesh!!! I merely pointed out a fact | >> (Sarasota's gonna take a major "hit"). He hasn't posted since about

2300 | >> hours PST on the 4th in *any* of his favourite groups. And just "up and | >> leaving" without a quick "word" is hardly like him. Something is "up" | >> and | >> as much as I dislike the man, I do hope he's alright. | >

| > You know exactly what I'm talking about | | | Yes, I do... Are you saying I've "slammed" him lately?? That I've expressed | "hope" that "something bad happens"?? | | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Hurricane Wilma's going to nail Sarasota with sustained winds of up to 200 mph. And guess where the highest wind velocities are to be expected??

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

in

Does any weather forcast show it aimed at Sarasota? Florida yes but you specified Sarasota.

BTW: Rojas lives about 20 miles away in Tampa, don't see you mentioning that.

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Now where did I say that?? Sheesh!!! I merely pointed out a fact (Sarasota's gonna take a major "hit"). He hasn't posted since about 2300 hours PST on the 4th in *any* of his favourite groups. And just "up and leaving" without a quick "word" is hardly like him. Something is "up" and as much as I dislike the man, I do hope he's alright.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Hey if it were up to me I'd take Fowler's advice and drag RLB back just to make Frank happy

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Don't do that!!!

"Mark Leuck" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Don't do that!!! or I'll come to California just to kick your A*s... ;-)

Its not that I don't want Frank happy...but I prefer the mood now...

Sorry Franky...nothing against you..

Reply to
petem

You know how to look up Sarasota but not Tampa, strange

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Yes, I do... Are you saying I've "slammed" him lately?? That I've expressed "hope" that "something bad happens"??

Reply to
Frank Olson

"Frank Olson" wrote in message news:9OZ6f.274606$oW2.186524@pd7tw1no...

Lot of spare time

Reply to
Smitty

Well excuse me!!! I'm not all that familiar with Florida geography... Jim!!! Are you alright???

Reply to
Frank Olson

That's alright Frank. You don't have to say that you hope something bad happens to him. I know that even if someone deserves to have that said about him, it's not "proper" to actually say it. And it's so important for some to stay within the politically correct realm.

Anyway ...... Now that I know your not, I'm here and I'll just keep hoping doubly, that he's been blown off the face of the earth like the piece of garbage he is.

Reply to
Jim

id call from the bahamas, but would cost me $3.99 a minute :-(

Reply to
cctvbahamas

he's got that instant message on this website.:) "Frank Olson" wrote in message news:OB67f.280054$oW2.206576@pd7tw1no...

Reply to
moe

Why doesn't someone simply call his number and find out ? ( don't answer that question...:))

I tried, but can't get through from Canada on his 1-877 number....

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

As others have said about him in criticism, (and they are correct), he doesn't seem to answer personal emails. So that is useless unfortunately...

RHC

"Frank Olson" wrote in message news:pG87f.284785$1i.70953@pd7tw2no...

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.