What is this Alarm Builder thinking

Just got an email opinion poll from one of the many alarm manufactures i buy from and in the poll they want to know if they made there multi button fobs with out the ability to enable one of the buttons as a panic button what affect it would have on my sales of there product.

Just what the hell are they thinking .

might as well take medical and everything else out to.

Granted false alarms from fobs can be a problem with users of fobs and putting in a 2-3 second delay before it fires can also bring with it problems but to take away the feature entirely seems suicidal.

Then again these companies have gotten so big and conglomerated they have lost all sight of what dealers and end users want in the first place and wonder why there losing sales. just look what GE did when they killed moose etc.

Reply to
nick markowitz
Loading thread data ...

"nick markowitz" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : snipped-for-privacy@r10g2000prf.googlegroups.com... just look what GE did when

MMMMmmmmmm Moose steak.......

Reply to
Petem

Which Mfg is asking?

Heartless bastards! I'd never kill a moose.

(Mainly because you'd need 10 people to carry the meat out of the woods. Did you ever drag a dead deer for any distance?)

Reply to
Jim

RHC: Have you got that one right !! Once the hunt is over, the work REALLY begins. Our regular group once shot three moose and two deer within the space of two hours on opening morning of the season.......it took three full days to butcher them and get all the meat out.....just about the hardest work I ever did in my life.....

But then I didn't have to buy beef for the next two years.....

...oh, yes....this is off topic.........but I couldn't resist......... (you started it....:))

Reply to
tourman

Off topic?? I don't THINK so!!!!!

I'd say, that if you would ask anyone in the trade, that they would all say that conversations about Moose and Elk are well within the scope of this forum. Deer are simply cousins of same.

And then, of course, there is Hawk I, Bad Dog, Martins, Zebra, Buffalo and I'm sure there are a number of others.

I think there is a Pegasus and Unicorn also ..... but they're in a slightly different category.

Reply to
Jim

That remains to be seen, I might get more classless.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Is that possible?

Reply to
alarman

I dunno. I'll see what I can do.

Reply to
G. Morgan

I have every confidence.

Reply to
alarman

Like school on Saturday.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.