New to group

Been lurking and reading through the group, I just wanted to introduce myslf, Phil Roseberry, Regional Rep for Trailer Dog Security Systems, Solar charged alarm systems for enclosures, trailers, and remote areas. We market primarily to the construction industry, but our systems provide security to all types of enclosed trailers. Always interested in what people think about our product Thanks in advance, Phil

formatting link

Reply to
PhilR
Loading thread data ...

Welcome.

Looks like a smart idea, Phil. Hope it's moving for you. If you're interested in signing dealers to market the product, give me a call.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Here's my suggestion;

configure it so we can put a real alarm panel guts in it (of our choice) with room for Uplink radio or Telular radio...and solar panel big enough to keep a big battery charged....and lower the price.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

You want fries with that?

Reply to
Matt Ion

There is no "freek in french fries!

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Curly fries?

| > configure it so we can put a real alarm panel guts in it (of our choice) | > with room for Uplink radio or Telular radio...and solar panel big enough to | > keep a big battery charged....and lower the price. | | You want fries with that?

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Oh hells yeah, with a nice chipotle mayo dip!

Reply to
Matt Ion

Never curly, always homestyle

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Ah...now yer tawkin'.

| >

| >

| > | > configure it so we can put a real alarm panel guts in it (of our | choice) | > | > with room for Uplink radio or Telular radio...and solar panel big | enough | > to | > | > keep a big battery charged....and lower the price. | > | | > | You want fries with that? | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon
40lbs?
Reply to
Bob Worthy

Hardly noticable.

250>165>205

| >

| > | >

| > | >

| > | > | > configure it so we can put a real alarm panel guts in it (of our | > | choice) | > | > | > with room for Uplink radio or Telular radio...and solar panel big | > | enough | > | > to | > | > | > keep a big battery charged....and lower the price. | > | > | | > | > | You want fries with that? | > | >

| > | >

| > | | > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon
165 was probably too light after the 250. You needed a brick in your britches during a good wind storm. I was at 282 down to 250 so I got a bit to go. 220-230 would be good for me right now. Luckily it has been by choice. Sound like things are good for you now. Good job!
Reply to
Bob Worthy

I had lost some weight with the aid of a computer program..really cool. I'll need to find it again (lost it when bought a new machine).

| >

| > | >

| > | > | >

| > | > | >

| > | > | > | > configure it so we can put a real alarm panel guts in it (of | our | > | > | choice) | > | > | > | > with room for Uplink radio or Telular radio...and solar panel | > big | > | > | enough | > | > | > to | > | > | > | > keep a big battery charged....and lower the price. | > | > | > | | > | > | > | You want fries with that? | > | > | >

| > | > | >

| > | > | | > | > | | > | >

| > | >

| > | | > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I had one like that, it was called DOS 5.0 . Man, with all the kicking and screaming, smashing keyboards, and throwing monitors around, I'm sure I lost a few pounds!

Reply to
G. Morgan

I lost mine with about 10,000 miles of biking

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Why does this sound believable?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

"Mark Leuck" a écrit dans le message de news: oo-dnTIRVLtMfc7YnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Now i understand...breating all this car fume while riding your bike cause all those bright ideas of yours!!! ;-)

no just joking...did you really ride some bikes for 10000 miles?

if so,how many time did you had your but redone??? LOL

sitting on a chair must be hell...

Reply to
Petem

Quick! someone call an interpreter!

Reply to
Mark Leuck

He said he thinks he knows you. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass
10k miles...holy camoli. I have a friend that does long distance stuff every year he does some really long distance thing...i think hes nuts.
Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.