Tech Help! (Release 11/07)

The latest release of Jim Rojas' Tech-Help! program is now available for download at

formatting link
Go to
formatting link
and click on the link under "Installation Guides & FAQ's (DIYer's, Owners & Installers)". Jim's added a whack of stuff on Brinks panels. I wonder why.

Disclaimer to Mr. Sableman: Dear Sir - There is nothing that could be termed "intellectual property" belonging to Brinks in the latest release of "Tech-Help!". Thank you.

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

I should add that Robert L. Bass has often accused me of being a "sock puppet". Mr. Bass is one of the most honest, fair dealing, and truthful guys I know. Please visit his online "presence" at

formatting link
The Devil made me type this.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Come now...If your going to lie about RLB, you should at least get paid for it. :)

Jim Rojas

Sock puppet for Jim Rojas

Frank Ols>> The latest release of Jim Rojas' Tech-Help! program is now available

Reply to
Jim Rojas

1. Quit top posting.
  2. Quit posing links to tech-help! (Release 11/07) at
    formatting link
    in your replies. Sableman might accuse you of violating your injunction. ;-)
  3. Robert Bass accuses me of being a "sock puppet". Mr. Bass is one of the most honest, fair dealing, and truthful guys I know. He's also an acknowledged expert in bass fishing and spreading manure. He would make the most perfect expert witness for Brinks. Please visit his online "presence" at
    formatting link
    The Devil made me type #3.

There is no #4.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Frank Olson scribbled:

How is it that the November edition is out? Do you or Jim own a fluxcapacitor or something? Or maybe it's the 6-day time zone difference between Surrey and Tampa. It's too confusing, oh my.

formatting link

Reply to
Chingas Poo Poo

It's not confusing at all. A singularity has formed in Jim's back yard. The mass density of all those Brinks panels stacked in one place is responsible. Time runs about a month ahead in the Rojas household as a result.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.