Stay\Away not working and grayed out

That's what Sabodish said. Heard from him lately? The difference between me and people like you, Jiminex and Sabodish is I don't hope for anything bad to happen to you. Besides, you do yourself more harm that I would. After all, I'm not dead yet but Mike is and neither you nor Jiminex never even had a life.

Apparently so.

Naah. We can't stand each other. Can't you tell. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
I brive a dus

Wish I could get my job down to 50 hours a week. Ever since the latest changes in the website the phone's been ringing off the hook all day. We're working on the second site now. I'm almost ready to hire another salesman.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Heh... I bet they are, considering a lot of the equipment you're selling has been discontinued. Time to update your "DSC section" there Bobby. OH... I forgot... YOU consider DSC junk... Right...

Fix the first one, then "work" on the second. Make sure the salesman you hire is familiar with your abysmal BBB record.

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

---------------------------------------------------------- bass said: We're working on the second site now. =A0I'm almost ready to hire another salesman.

Hey! I can use a part time job. I can take care of the "Complaint Department" for you.

Reply to
Roger W

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.