Silent Knight 5540 Downloading Software

Hello -

A rather odd question: would anyone know where to acquire a copy of the old Silent Knight 5540 Downloading software for the old Regency 4724 Silent night panel? I know it's a defunct line and everything,but I'd like to get a copy if possible.

Thanks!

Reply to
Kevin
Loading thread data ...

You also need the specail SK modem used at the time to use software the package is no longer available from SK software alone will do you no good

Reply to
NickMark

You may be able to find a chip /Prom programmer SK made and program panels using it

Reply to
NickMark

I used to install 5104B panels for sprinkler monitoring. Then later the

5208. The early models programmed just fine with a 5230 keypad. I think the later model panels programmed with a 5235. Sorry, I've been out of the business for almost two months and I just can't remember these things anymore.

You had to have the dealer code, but ... you have that right?

You atleast have the manuals where you can look up the deault dealer code and try that first... right?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Jeeze Bob, if your memory is that bad, it's a good thing you got out when you did.

I'd suggest that you safety pin a piece of paper in your wallet with your name, address and telephone number on it ...... now ,..... before you forget that you read this.

Reply to
Jim Davis

YEAH! YEAH! WELL!

What did you have for breakfast yesterday? Huh? Huh? No fibbing!!!!

LOL.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Oh Yeah well I had ham and .... ham and .....haaaammm annnnnd...... two of those yellow and white things and a glass of orange stuff and two pieces of uhhhh crispy bread, along with a cup of black liquid.

I gotta go. It's nap time.

Reply to
Jim Davis

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.