5540 Software - Silent Knight

Does anyone have the 5540 software from Silent Knight for the Regency 4720 ?

Thanks

Bill

snipped-for-privacy@nycap.rr.com

formatting link
100% Uncensored , 100% Anonymous, 5$/month Only!

Reply to
Bill
Loading thread data ...

Have you contacted Silent Knight? They give at least some of their software away free.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Robert,

I did try Silent Knight. They have the 5580 & the 5541 software, but not the

5540. It may be on their server, but when I tried to look at the directory on their server I got "access denied" Their FTP server is also restricted login, so no luck there either. I did send them an e-mail requesting access, but I think they only allow alarm installers access. I also tried GE since they have it on their site, but again access is restricted to authorized vendors.

If you do get a copy, please forward it along. It is a small program, about

200K, easy to e-mail.

Thanks

Bill snipped-for-privacy@nycap.rr.com

formatting link

Reply to
Bill

It looks like this is now supported by GE Interlogix. Go to the link below for the Easy Access software. Hopefully this will help.

http://64.49.194.64/protected/pdf/ez.zip

Todd.

Reply to
hsmc

Without the special modem, though, he's "SOL". I'll find the manual for you later today and fax it to the number you emailed me.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Sorry, I didn't realize that you're not a dealer. If you don't get it before I get back to the States give me a call and I'll get it for you.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I received the software now I just need the modem. Is there any way to make a standard PC modem work? Could I call from a different number over the phone line? or does the modem converet the data ?

Thanks for the help.

Bill

snipped-for-privacy@nycap.rr.com

formatting link

Reply to
Bill

Nope. You need the SK modem.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.