NX v2 change user codes

Recently after an installation of a new NX4 v2 and a new NX8 v2 i found that i can't change master code or add a new user i.e. user #2 from keypad. Only changes apply from DL900. Am i missing something? I did it with standart procedure (*5 master code 01 new code #) Any idea? thanks in advance

Reply to
proguard
Loading thread data ...

*5 master code user #--------02 new code #
Reply to
Techvoid

i did just like that but after *5 master code the ready light does not blinks.....

Reply to
proguard

If you can use DL900 then verify that what you think is the Master Code is really a Master Code.

Reply to
ABLE1

i did just like that but after *5 master code the ready light does not blinks.....

which code are you using as master?

Reply to
Techvoid

=CF=88=CE=B7 =CE=BA=CE=B5=CE=B9=CE=BC=CE=AD=CE=BD=CE=BF=CF=85 =CF=83=CE=B5 = =CF=80=CE=B1=CF=81=CE=AC=CE=B8=CE=B5=CF=83=CE=B7 -

=BC=CE=AD=CE=BD=CE=BF=CF=85 =CF=83=CE=B5 =CF=80=CE=B1=CF=81=CE=AC=CE=B8=CE= =B5=CF=83=CE=B7 -

I am using user#1 with code 1234 and authority level cheked as master with access at all partitions even if i have only 1 partition... I am using DL900 its the only way to change code. But as you can understand the client want to change it by himself.

Reply to
proguard

I am using user#1 with code 1234 and authority level cheked as master with access at all partitions even if i have only 1 partition... I am using DL900 its the only way to change code. But as you can understand the client want to change it by himself.

try:

*6 1234 01

make sure light 4 is on,

• make sure light 1 is on,

#.

then try setting code again.

Reply to
Techvoid

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.