NL-CSRCV installation disc

I am attempting to migrate an existing NL-CSRCV receiver application workst ation (installed manually, not a CSRCV/PC from NAPCO) to a new machine but no longer have the installation disc. I realize it's a long shot, but if s omeone has the disc, I really could use the files in ZIP or ISO format. I' ve got PCD-Windows 6.3.4 and NL-MODCONFIG 3.0.3.0.

If anyone has the original files, you'd be a lifesaver.

Thanks, Fred

Reply to
fred.howell54
Loading thread data ...

Looks like JMAC sells it for $250. Well they list it for sale anyway.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 12:17:05 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote :

station (installed manually, not a CSRCV/PC from NAPCO) to a new machine bu t no longer have the installation disc. I realize it's a long shot, but if someone has the disc, I really could use the files in ZIP or ISO format. I've got PCD-Windows 6.3.4 and NL-MODCONFIG 3.0.3.0.

If you originally purchased it from Napco I'm sure they would send you a ne w copy. They may charge you a small fee but ....

I don't think you're going to find it freely available on line or find any one willing to give it up for nothing.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.