new pad

Robert L Bass vomited:

about as likely to give him access as you are to

You're some piece of work, Bass. For someone that's spent ten years in Usenet spewing lies to call another person "a liar" has got to be one of the dumbest things that you continue to spew. The day *you* admit to all the lies you've posted will never come. Consequently, the day anyone (that's been a target of your maliciousness) will forgive you, will also, never come. That's a great pity. The chains you've forged over the years must be miles long by now. The time to reflect on that simple fact is fleeting, Ebeneezer.

I'd like to know how I've "hurt you" (or anyone here) by relating some of my past experiences. I'd like to know how asking you to prove the things you say about me "lying" hurts you. Is it the mere fact that asking for such proof serves to highlight another one of *your lies*? Is pointing out your lies and misleading comments to be construed as a personal attack? Or is it that you've "lied" when you say you "don't hate anyone"? It appears that certain individuals are "immune". Bob La Londe pointed out the lie about the "Attention Burglar - Go ahead make my day" story you posted here. Okay, so he was a lot more "polite" about it than many of your other detractors would have been. So anyone else in that "club" you refer to as the "IB" calling you what you are (a lying sack of shit) engenders a response that often includes more outlandish claims and lies. I mean, look at the response to FIRTEK that referred to the "vice squad". The next thing you'll you post will be making more vague references to Jake Ashbury's grand-daughter. You're seriously sick, Bass. Five years of college (which included some classes in psychology) hasn't helped you to identify your own problems.

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

"Mark Leuck" a écrit dans le message de news:

45c03656$0$28081$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

Mark stop trying to teach anything to bAss cause he is both stupid and he sell parts..

In no way he will learn anything or even say that he is wrong on any subject,and if found wrong he will say that it was all a joke..

Reply to
Petem

Fine art always is. :^)

The absurd lies you've told about levitating ladders, borrowed jet airliners and such hurt no one but you. They've made you a laughing stock.

The lies you told about me were an *attempt* to hurt me. You failed.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Yes. Bass Turd. "Still life".

and such hurt no one but you. They've made you a

You've said I tell "thousands" every day yet you keep dragging up the same old "two". You've yet to prove I lied about anything.

I've never told any "lies" about you. You do a swell job of that all by yourself.

Reply to
Frank Olson

You finally admit they were lies. Good. You're making progress. No you can start apologizing for all the thousands of other lies you've told.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

You don't read very well, do you?

Reply to
Frank Olson

Frank, you could think of his exaggeration as a plus. Sometime the onset of delusional thinking occurs right before death.

Reply to
Jim

Or marriage... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.