Is COPS buying ACM?

Rumors are flying that COPS is talking to ACM. Has anyone heard any news of this?

Reply to
Joe L
Loading thread data ...

Usually, rumors are just that. In any acquisition no one will admit to anything, usually because of potential fall out before the deal is even finished. When the ink is dry and the closing is final, there is usually a press release and not until then. During the due diligence process things may fall apart on the deal which could leave the seller with a mess if their intention to sell is in the street. That is one of the reasons why confidentiality agreements are entered into before talks even get started. If there is anything to the rumor, time will tell the story, so be patient.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Hmmm. Hadn't heard that, but you know that Maria has been with COPS for a while...ran into her at ADI a few months back. And you know where she used to work for a zillion years before.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Just wondering if we should be gearing up for the fall-out dealers that won't put up with a move to COPS :)

Reply to
Joe L

Just got a fax today from ACM to their Dealers announcing their "Strategic Alliance" with COPS Monitoring. We are already getting calls from ACM Dealers who are painfully familiar with COPS.

Hmph! ACM never asked Us if We wanted to be a "Strategic Ally". An Alliance is def>Rumors are flying that COPS is talking to ACM. Has anyone heard any >news of this?

Reply to
Joe Lucia

That's ok, I'll be your friend.

A buddy of mine up in CO asked me to review COPS' contract before he signed up with them...oye...I'd never sign it. He didn't either.

| >

| >

|
Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.