Interpol "configured to reject your mail" re Paul Gieschen (Heropoules/Vensel)

A former roommate, Diane Marie Seaberg* (formerly Diane Shellman), University of Miami Law student, admitted to me that she worked/works for the government and was equipped with a spray to put a sleeping person in a deep sleep for hypnosis/programming/torture. Torture would mostly be electric shock.

If you live in an apartment please consider that your managers may work for the government. My parents did. Please see:

"Nob Hill Apartments/covert military intelligence" (miami.general)

formatting link
Please use caution around Prof. Irwin Stotzky. He was Diane's "handler." She was a target and a perpetrator. I was one of her targets as was a law student named Naphtali** (early 80's): red-haired Orthodox Jew. She was also a target of Naphtali's who used our roommate Linda in a romantic relationship in order to have access to Diane at night. He was trying to get information on Prof. Stotzky.

If you know students in the dorms (or concerned parents) please let them know that no one is immune. The government mind controls elementary students and college students. A dorm roommate may not be safe. If a resident would wear earplugs they would be less vulnerable to sleep hypnosis (might awaken if it was attempted -- the earplugs would need to be removed.) Don't trust floor monitors. An over-the-door alarm (hangs over knob and goes off if entry is attempted) would help. Extra locks too.

A student might be vulnerable to University personnel if they are part of a Psychology 101 class and have to participate in experiments. (It was a requirement when I was a Psych 101/102 student.) I may have signed some sort of waiver which left me open. (The Supreme Court protects the identities of Universities involved in MK_Ultra and the Pentagon is very "loose" about what is considered legal.)

Reply to
Laura
Loading thread data ...

paranoia will destroy you

Moon Bat Alert

Reply to
Nick Markowitz

Seek professional mental health care immediately.

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

But very clever the way she snuck in the spam too. Back on the meds girl, get back on the meds.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Just because you're paranoid, that doesn't mean we're not out to get you.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Perhaps you can refer the troll to your shrink. Hmm. Scratch that. He's obviously incompetent.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.