How is Wireless Alarm System Reliable

How to enhance the accuracy and reliability of wireless alarm systems? There are some technologies used for wireless alarm control panel and commu nication wireless alarm accessories such as detectors, key fob, keyboard, s iren strobe.

1. Multiple code Wireless coding Technology The multiple code wireless coding technology using scrolling code encryptio n technology and providing high security, minimum duplicability for codes t ransmission.
  2. Two way communication Two way communication between alarm host and detectors, alarm host and sire n strobe, alarm host and keyboard, remotes. Two way communication enables the alarm host to check status of the detecto rs and ensure the proper working status. It enables the siren strobe to receive order of alarm panel or detectors wi reless. The technology enables alarm key fob or keyboard to check alarm panel statu s of arm, disarm, and receive real time alarm information at any place. So, two way communication technology greatly enhances the accuracy and reliabi lity of the wireless alarm system.
  3. Alarm Wireless forwarding function If telephone line is disconnected, the host generates and alarm and forward s it to an adjacent host of the same type within 200m. After receiving the alarm information, the adjacent host dials or sends an alarm signal to alar m center. It is called neighbor replace dialing. The alarm information repo rted including user number, defense area number and defense area alarm situ ations of the forwarded alarm user etc.
  4. Automatic Patrol Function Patrol function of the front-end detector and the alarm host. The front end detectors sends a patrol code to the host regularly. The host acceptance code confirms the status of detector to avoid its loss and remind the user of placing detector in position.
Reply to
Karl Liang
Loading thread data ...

munication wireless alarm accessories such as detectors, key fob, keyboard, siren strobe.

ion technology and providing high security, minimum duplicability for codes transmission.

ren strobe, alarm host and keyboard, remotes.

tors and ensure the proper working status.

tus of arm, disarm, and receive real time alarm information at any place. S o, two way communication technology greatly enhances the accuracy and relia bility of the wireless alarm system.

rds it to an adjacent host of the same type within 200m. After receiving th e alarm information, the adjacent host dials or sends an alarm signal to al arm center. It is called neighbor replace dialing. The alarm information re ported including user number, defense area number and defense area alarm si tuations of the forwarded alarm user etc.

nd detectors sends a patrol code to the host regularly.

s and remind the user of placing detector in position.

The title of this post should be changed to .....

"How to Make an Alarm system Much more complicated then it needs to be. "

Reply to
Jim

I think Paul is back.

Reply to
G. Morgan

That was my first thought !!!!!!!

but I didn't think anyone else would remember.

Reply to
Jim

Nah, Paul was using other people's headers so when you blocked him you would also block somebody else. I noticed it when all my posts disappeared one day.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I always had it in the back of my head that the whole "Paul" thing was just another malevolent manifestation created by Bass.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.